Want to create or adapt books like this? Learn more about how Pressbooks supports open publishing practices.
Book Contents Navigation
1. Patient Safety and Practice Education Concerns
2. Patient Safety/Critical Incident Reporting
3. Practice Education Concerns
4. Investigating Practice Education Concerns
7. Contact Information
8. Vision, Mission, Values and Curriculum Framework
10. Course Descriptions
11. Practice Education Course Objectives
12. Preceptor Characteristics and Responsibilities
13. Student Responsibilities
14. Clinical Faculty Responsibilities
15. One Minute Preceptor
16. SNAPPS Model
17. SNAPPS Model/One Minute Preceptor Combined
18. Managing Practice Education Concerns
19. Practice Education Evaluation Process
21. Practice Education Patient Contact Log and Completion of Hours
22. Practice Education Documents
23. Practice Education Procedures
24. How do I help students integrate research/evidence into the practice education setting?
25. How much supervision should I give the student?
26. How do I select patients for students?
27. How do I evaluate students?
28. How do I give constructive feedback throughout the clinical day?
29. How to preceptor an overly confident NP student?
30. How to give feedback to a sensitive NP student?
Collaborative Nurse Practitioner Program (CNPP) Preceptor Handbook Copyright © 2022 by Saskatchewan Polytechnic. All Rights Reserved.
This book was produced with Pressbooks.